"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young" - Henry Ford
We invite you to continue your learning and complete our Advanced TESL Diploma.
A teacher with a TESOL or TEFL Certificate has shown that s/he is well-prepared to teach English to students of any age.
A teacher with a TESL Diploma shows the world that s/he has mastered the art of teaching English; demonstrated the ability to develop courses, and has the ability to develop and/or manage an ESL program.
To earn our Advanced TESL Diploma, you must complete and/or satisfy the following componets:
Completion of Our Certificate Course in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) *
* If you already have a TESOL or TEFL certificate earned from another school in the past five years, we will consider accepting that in lieu of our Component 1. Full details and a scanned copy of the certificate must be provided.
Three additional Sunbridge Institute of English Courses from the following selection:
1. Our Certificate Course in Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
2. Our Certificate Course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults (TEFLA)
3. Our Certificate Course in Teaching Business English (TBE)
4. Our Certificate Course in Teaching English for Specific Purposes (TESP)
5. Our Certificate Course in Teaching Technical English(TTE)
Our Certificate Course in Managing an ESL Program (ESL Mgt)
Before completing our Diploma Program, you must provide proof that you have taught English as a Second Language in regular schools for a minimum of 500 classroom contact hours. A letter of confirmation from the Director, Principal or Head Teacher of the school(s) providing full details and contact information will suffice to satisfy this requirement.
Full Tuition is $1500 USD ($300 USD per course). Administration, assessment, verification, preparation and delivery of your Advanced Diploma are included. There are no additional costs to you.